Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Super story


By day i am a sweet heart but at night i become Super women. I go and save people i hate those people that try to rule the world like Evil boy.I turn like a star i have pretty wings that are blue and red . I have skinny jeans that are red i have a red and white star shirt that i love and red lipstick with tan color skin and nice i layes and there black . There's this Evil twin that i have her name is Super Women to she is very evil .I dont like her she said that she is going to become nice one of these days which i think its not going to happen and i don't belive her.


She love wereing skinny jeans and she has butterfly wings .she has really long nails scary face and a shirt with gills which is nastie .I hate her she makes me sick really and she has blonde hair she has a black and red noise which is ugly. she thinks she is cute and i dont think the Master said that if she becomes nice she becomes pretty and sweet like me the Master is a very nice man he has a mask and its black with a gray cap and he loves the mets and i do to which is cool dude he is the Master of all super hero's except the bad wons like my evil twin eve have never ment her before ok.

Were am at its hot and the place is called sunny ville its very nice its like 90 degree which is very hot the sounds are like trees moving around and it looks like Cailforna and wee have lots of beachs there so we go to the beach sometimes which is fun and sometimes i think i see my Evil twin which is crazy but one day it was night and i saw her with that Evil look and a bag in her hand and she was walking down the street with her bag and i said u cant run away this time am going to catch she try to sracth me with her culths and she could because i turn invisble and she took dust and throw it on me when she throw dust on me she saw me then she got me which was not nice when she got me i ''said'' let me go she said know then hit her in the face! i said you hit me in the face then i started running she try to catch me but she could not i went to the Master he said ill take her powers away then he did and then she became nice. Then Evil boy came and try to ditroy us but she could not . Then The Master gave her back her powers when he did she started fighting back to Evil boy is this little blue Cotten candy kid .He hates The Master he has is The Evil Master which i hate so much !

The Evil Master is this red and black color man he try to get them to rule the world but he cant because he cant go throw us good people which is good or else he is going to want the world for him which is very bad news! which is not good like said. Us good people were smart ok we love the world which is good !

No comments: